Generator 100P Amplifier
Our most aggressive amplifier yet is perfect for modern and death metal tones, without sacrificing the pristine cleans Revv is known for. The 100P borrows the 120's extremely tight and clear Purple Channel, and can easily be biased to accept your favorite tube such as EL34s or KT88s.
Still features full midi and non-midi digital switching, all-analog tube tone, and multiple voices and gain stages.
2 Channels: CH1 - Clean and Crunch / CH2 - Gain channel with 3 “aggression” levels
• Each channel offers its own output power selection switch to choose either 10 or 100 watts.
• MIDI capabilities as well as CC control of all functions and OMNI functionality
• Easy MIDI programming control
• Phantom Power provided from the MIDI IN connection port
• Panel and Foot switchable channels (foot switch available)
• 3 band EQ per channel
• Foot switchable, dual master volume controls
• Transparent, tube buffered serial effects loop with signal level control.
• Tube arrangement: 5 - 12AX7 , 1 - 12AT7, 4 - 6L6GC
• Presence and depth control
• Contour switch to allow selection of a 3Dimensional bright distortion or a deeper/scooped type of distortion by shifting mid range frequencies for tons of tone variety
• Foot switch included with regular switching duties (Channels, aggression levels, FX loop, masters and mute) plus patch mode which saves your favorite ampliﬁer
settings to one of the 4 banks
• Rear Bias test points with easily accessed adjustments for each power tube pair as well as tube fault indication
• 4, 8, 16 ohm output impedance speaker jacks
• ALL tube design
• Baltic birch head shell
• Rugged and durable design utilizing steel fasteners and locknuts
• Illuminated color changing acrylic panel
• LED lighting for control veriﬁcation
• Dimensions: 26.5” × 10” × 10.5”
• Weight: 48 lbs
• Hand built in Canada with high quality standards of both sound and build
• 5-Year limited warranty
• International Voltages Available: 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V
***APPROXIMATE DELIVERY TIME 16 WEEKS***