Generator 100w Amplifier - MKII
The midpoint between our 120 and 7-40 features more headroom than the 7-40, in addition to presence/resonance controls and multiple master volumes.
The gigging musician's amp for someone looking for something a little simpler.
Still features full midi and non-midi digital switching, all-analog tube tone, and multiple voices and gain stages.
2 Channels: CH1 - Clean and Crunch / CH2 - Gain channel with 3 “aggression” levels
• Each channel offers its own output power selection switch to choose either 10 or 100 watts.
• MIDI capabilities as well as CC control of all functions and OMNI functionality
• Easy MIDI programming control
• Phantom Power provided from the MIDI IN connection port
• Panel and Foot switchable channels (foot switch available)
• 3 band EQ per channel
• Foot switchable, dual master volume controls
• Transparent, tube buffered serial effects loop with signal level control.
• Tube arrangement: 5 - 12AX7 , 1 - 12AT7, 4 - 6L6GC
• Presence and depth control
• Contour switch to allow selection of a 3Dimensional bright distortion or a deeper/scooped type of distortion by shifting mid range frequencies for tons of tone variety
• Foot switch included with regular switching duties (Channels, aggression levels, FX loop, masters and mute) plus patch mode which saves your favorite ampliﬁer
settings to one of the 4 banks
• Rear Bias test points with easily accessed adjustments for each power tube pair as well as tube fault indication
• 4, 8, 16 ohm output impedance speaker jacks
• ALL tube design
• Baltic birch head shell
• Rugged and durable design utilizing steel fasteners and locknuts
• Illuminated color changing acrylic panel
• LED lighting for control veriﬁcation
• Dimensions: 26.5” × 10” × 10.5”
• Weight: 48 lbs
• Hand built in Canada with high quality standards of both sound and build
• 5-Year limited warranty
• International Voltages Available: 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V
***APPROXIMATE DELIVERY TIME 10-12 WEEKS***